2008-09-20

Schooltime Stressin'

Heeeeey,
So sorry for the last three updateless weeks. ><
I've been having time management issues...
So!
Notice the new template and header? Nice, huh? ^^ Kudos to Sasha for the help!

Well, school's in full swing...again. >< Ugh.
Mum has been running back and forth, back and forth trying to get us all to appointments on time and we're stressing out over managing homework and chores and trying to actually have a life. ^^;
....*pause*....*the sound of sarcastic laughter* Yeah, as if we actually have lives to get to! ^^

Anyhow, Sara is studying middle school arithemetic, and this really cool new computer programme for science. Very cool. ^^
Matt and I (Rae) are studying high school economics , geometry, chemistry (bleh), et cetera.
It's all very well and good, I suppose, but dreadfully dull...

I have been STRESSING out about updating my DeviantArt gallery... it hasn't been updated for FOREVER! DX *flips out*

Alright, seeing as nothing else is currently happening, I shall sign off and get back to work on my gallery!

Oh, by the by, if you wish to view said gallery: http://purplekiwee137.deviantart.com/

Love,
Rachel XOXO

No comments: